The Pirate’s Rest is a wonderful place to make happy memories.
The Pirate’s Rest invites you to immerse yourself in the gentle ambience and warmth of this charming luxury family accommodation – relax and unwind after experiencing the delights of surrounding Cornwall beauty on your doorstep, or day trips further afield.
Perfect for couples or families who love the excitement of exploring the many attractions on offer and who appreciate being enveloped in a blanket of beautiful, calming comfort at the end of a fulfilling day.
Accommodation and Space
This is an entire cottage available to book. As a semi-detached property, there are neighbours. Downstairs has entertainment area with a kitchen, separate dining room (the dining table sits 8 comfortably), a lounge, a hall and a WC. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, (sleeps max 8 in 3 double beds and 1 super king size bed), a family bathroom with a large shower and a separate WC.
The front garden gets the sun in the morning and afternoon, an ideal space for having morning breakfast or Cornish cream teas. At the rear, a spring walled garden, south facing, which has a grass area and is great for young kids to play. There are cherry trees and spruce trees at the back, and a small cobbled patio near the house.
- WiFi is available, however to note that it’s not very high speed, just as everywhere in Cornwall!
- The comfort and safety of our guests is paramount and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are regularly inspected and there is access to a first aid kit. Please feel free to call us if you have any special requirements and we will always endeavour to fulfil them.
- Beddings, towels, toiletries, toilet paper, washing up liquid provided.
- Suitable for families, ideally not very young children as we do not have stairgates, no baby equipment, ideal for children over 7 years.
- Well behaved dogs allowed, max 2 – but no cats. No additional cost for dogs.
You can afford to treat your family to a fun-filled break without compromising on quality.
To note: The Pirate’s Rest Family Holiday Accommodation is not available for hen parties or stag do’s.
The Pirate’s Rest Accommodation
- Pirate-themed decor to add to the holiday adventure!
- Staying local for the day? There’s so much to do and enjoy
The charm of Cornwall
- From the central southern area of Cornwall where Penryn lies, there are many day trips to be made from here – St. Ives, Newquay, Tintagel, The Eden Project, so much more to explore!